Bhringraj – Eclipta Alba
Bringraj is an Ayurvedic herb. Bhringraj itself means “Ruler of the Hair”, It is best for hair loss, premature greying of hair, strengthening the hair.
Benefits of Bringraj
- Bringraj is highly beneficial in preventing and curing hair loss.
- It also imparts natural color to hair and overall improves hair health.
- Bhringraj is very good for the healthy functioning of the liver.
- It helps in digestion of undigested food.
- Bhringraj Powder also helps to cleanse and rejuvenate both the kidneys.
- It helps in maintaining hemostasis (optimum body temp), keeps skin healthy and glowing, and also improves eyesight.
How to use Bhringraj
- For Healthy Hairs:
- Mix “Bhringraj Powder” with “Amla Powder” makes a paste and apply on hair.
- Make a paste of Bhringraj powder with water and apply on hair. Gently massage for 30 minutes and then wash.
- As a Health tonic: Bringraj is a very good health tonic. Take 1 Tsp of Bhringraj Powder orally with water in the morning.
- For Healthy Function of Liver: “Powder of Bhringraj” mixed with “Black Pepper” and “Kuja Mishri“. Take 1 teaspoon twice a day with water.
Uncommon Names of This Herb: False Daisy, Bhringaraj, Bringraj, Eclipta, Han lian cao, Takasaburou, Verba de tago, Congo Lanna, Babri, Galagara, Gunta-kalagara, Kaikeshi, Karisha-langanni, Karisirang-kanni, Kesharaji, Kesuri, Kesuria, Kesutti, Maka, Mochkand.