Vidarikand – Indian Kudzu – Pueraria Tuberosa
Vidari / Vidari Kanda is a rejuvenating drug of Ayurveda and is used as a general tonic and an aphrodisiac. It is generally used to enhance sexual desire, treat nocturnal emission in males. Recent studies show that Vidarikand has the specific property of the bone formation. It is also useful to strengthen the reproductive system and it can be used in the treatment of male infertility. Pregnant women should not consume/use Vidarikand.
- Corrects the urinary and reproductive systems.
- Stimulates the bile production, carminative, cardiotonic, hemostatic, demulcent, aphrodisiac, improves lactation, diuretic, complexion enhancer and rejuvenator.
- Reduces intestinal dryness, and benefits a lot in hepato-splenomegaly.
- Extremely beneficial in cardiac debility and bleeding disorders.
- Helps in correcting hoarseness of voice, cough, dysuria and phthisis.