Kapoor Kachri – Ginger Lily
The aromatic and herbaceous rhizomes of Kapoor Katcheri herb has been used in various traditions for treating numerous health conditions. The Ayurvedic healing system uses this herb for curing respiratory problems, poor blood circulation, indigestion, wounds, and inflammation. It is majorly used for hair growth and curing hair related problems. It also imparts a pleasant aroma to hair.
Benefits of Kapoor Kachri
- It is used for washing hair
- Stimulates hair roots
- It induces hair growth
- Lends pleasant perfume to the hair.
- Also used in Local inflammations, Nausea, Asthma, Bronchitis, Hiccups and in pain.
Directions to use
- Take the required quantity of powdered ginger lily
- Add little water and mix it well to make a thick paste.
- Gently massage rotating the fingertips and wait for 30 min – 1 hr.
- Wash thoroughly with water.
Common Names: Kapoor Kachli, Kapur Kachri, Kapur Kachadi, Kapur Kachari, Hedichium spicatum, Spiked ginger lily