Bhringraj – Eclipta Alba
Bringraj is an Ayurvedic herb. Its name means “Ruler of the Hair”, and is best for curing and preventing hair loss, premature greying of hair and for strengthening the hair.
Benefits of Bringraj
- It is highly beneficial in preventing and curing hair loss.
- It also imparts natural color to hair and overall improves hair health.
- It is also very good for the healthy functioning of the liver.
- It helps in digestion of undigested food.
- Bhringraj Powder also helps to cleanse and rejuvenate both the kidneys.
- It helps in maintaining hemostasis (optimum body temp), keeps skin healthy and glowing, and also improves eyesight.
How to use Bhringraj
- For Healthy Hairs:
- Mix “Bhringraj Powder” with “Amla Powder” makes a paste and apply on hair.
- Make a paste of Bhringraj powder with water and apply on hair. Gently massage for 30 minutes and then wash.
- As a Health tonic: Bringraj is a very good health tonic. Take 1 Tsp of Bhringraj Powder orally with water in the morning.
- For Healthy Function of Liver: “Bhringraj powder” mixed with “Black Pepper” and “Kuja Mishri“. Take 1 teaspoon twice a day with water.
Uncommon Names of This Herb: False Daisy, Bhringaraj, Bringraj, Eclipta, Han lian cao, Takasaburou, Verba de tago, Congo Lanna, Babri, Galagara, Gunta-kalagara, Kaikeshi, Karisha-langanni, Karisirang-kanni, Kesharaji, Kesuri, Kesuria, Kesutti, Maka, Mochkand.