Attar Ayurveda Amla Powder/Whole for Skin, Hair and Consumption
Amla is a small, pulpy fruit known for its medicinal properties loaded with vitamin C, antioxidants, fiber, and calcium providing many health benefits.
It helps treat hair and skin problems, improves immunity, liver functioning, and also helps in treating many other health problems.
- Boosts Immunity – With rich antibacterial properties, it helps in fighting against infections making you more resistant to diseases.
- Improves Heart Health – With plenty of potassium, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals helps in improving heart health.
- Helps in Skin Problems – It purifies the blood and also boosts collagen which helps in preventing your skin from acne, pimples, blemishes, making you look younger.
- Improves Hair Health – It contains a good amount of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals that help in improving scalp health.
- Beneficial for Eyes – With plenty of vitamin C and beta carotene which helps in improving the functioning of the eyes.
- Improves Liver Functioning – It contains a good amount of phytochemicals which helps in detoxifying the body by preventing free radicals.
How to Use Amla:
In Powder Form:
- Take 1-2 tbsp of amla powder and mix it with water to make a smooth paste.
- Apply it to the skin and leave it for 30-40 minutes then wash it with lukewarm water.
- Mix 1-2 tsp of each Amla Powder, Shikakai Powder, and Reetha Powder in water.
- Apply it on your hair and leave it for 30-40 minutes then wash it with normal water.
For Oral Consumption:
- Take ¼ – ½ tablespoon of amla powder
- Consume it with water or with honey before a meal.
In Raw Form:
You can make hair shampoo using amla, reetha, and shikakai in raw form.
Other Names: Gooseberry, Amalki Dhatri, Amalika, Aamla, Anmole, Nellikka, Aanla, similarly, Amlakhi, Nellikkai, Nellikkaai, Aavalaa, Amloki, Usiri, Amala, Olay, Indian Gooseberry