Henna Leaf dried – Mehandi Dry Leaves – Lawsonia inermis
- Applied heena powder to decorate feet and hands for its cooling properties.
- Henna powder with water mixed as part of marriage rituals for decorating the bride.
- Henna used in medications for its healing properties as a skin healer and cleanser.
- It is used to hair as a natural conditioner and colorant and stains the fingers of pharaohs before their mummification.
- Applied henna by persons to be in compliance with religion because it makes the individual more conscious of the earth’s energies.
Tags- Mehendi, Mehendi powder, Mehndi Dry Leaves
All products of attar ayurveda are absolutely pure and natural ….
Excellent Natural Hair color
100% genuine products
Perfect execution and delivery
Best Natural Product and no side effects
I have been an Attar Ayurveda customer for 5 years now. The Henna is best in quality. Have tried other products as well. Attar Ayurveda is best.
Really pure and natural products as it says.