Almonds are storehouses of nutrition; of all the tree nuts, they have the highest amounts of proteins, fibers, calcium and vitamins B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin) and E. They are naturally low in sugar and unhealthy fats. Almonds help prevent cardiovascular diseases, promote gastrointestinal health, aids in weight loss, and helps prevent hair loss.
A 1 ounce (28 grams, or small handful) serving of almonds contains:
- Fiber: 3.5 grams.
- Protein: 6 grams.
- Fat: 14 grams (9 of which are monounsaturated).
- Vitamin E: 37% of the RDA.
- Manganese: 32% of the RDA.
- Magnesium: 20% of the RDA.
- They also contain a decent amount of copper, vitamin B2 (riboflavin) and phosphorus.
Almonds are among the world’s best sources of vitamin E, with just one ounce providing 37% of the recommended daily intake.
good quality product and delivery was very fast
Neat and clear safe
The quality is very good and shape and size are same i loved it.
Good but not satisfied with delivwry
Good Quality Badam and tasty.
Product quality is good, fresh and clean
Pure and authentic