Triphala is an extremely popular herb in Indian Ayurveda medicine system. and has able to cure of any diseases. It is a treatment for diseases which occur from the imbalance of Tridosha’s i.e. Vata, Pitta and Kapha. Our body is made by three elements Vata, Pitta and Kapha. If these elements are balanced, then your body is healthy and vice-versa.
Method To Prepare Triphala Powder:
- Obtain the three ingredients of Triphala in the desired ratio.
- Grind all of them to make a fine powder.
- Mix all the powders properly.
- Your Triphala powder is prepared and ready to use.
You can store this powder for future use in an airtight glass/plastic container.
Why you should buy Raw Constituents of Triphala and powder them yourself?
Triphala powder available in the market is generally made up low grade of raw material that’s why you should powder constituents by yourself and mix accordingly.
Points to remember:
- In the initial stage you may face diarrhea (scouring), but in a few days, it will become normal. So, you need not worry about it
- Avoid eating anything for at least one hour after consuming Triphala Powder.
- Keep this mixture in a safe place; protect it from rain, water and sun.
- Consume green leafy vegetables, pulses, and fruits for a healthy life.
- Avoid oily, spicy, salty and fast food.
- Avoid it’s usage during pregnancy.
- Consult your doctor in case you face any problem.
Common Name: Triphla, Tripla, Triphla, Harad, Bharad, Amla, Aamla,