Safed Musli (Chlorophytum borivilianum)
Common Names: Safed Musli, Safed Moosli, Shwet Musli, Dholi Musli, Dhori Musli, Khiruva, Shedheveli , Swetha Musli, Taniravi Thang, Chlorophytum Borivilianum
There are many general tonics available in the market that helps to increase the immune system. Many herbal energy boosters are also available and it becomes very difficult for a person to select the best tonic for boosting up the immune system. Safed musli powder is one of the best herbal energy boosters that help to increase the immune system. This is used traditionally for boosting up the immune system and for the treatment of general debility. It is an important health tonic that helps to boosts the general immunity of the body.
Benefits of Safed Musli
- Curative for Physical weakness and many illnesses Safed Musli is a very good nutritive tonic.
- It has proved to highly useful for people suffering from Erectile Dysfunction, sexual weakness, low sperm count and low libido
- It helps in enhancing male potency and overcoming signs of fatigue
- It also strengthens the general immune system of the body as well as reduce cholesterol level of the body.
- It is also regarded as an energy booster in asthmatic conditions
- It is used to control and prevent obesity and its side effects.
- It is also used as a remedy for diabetes and Arthritis
Safed Musli is a safe and effective medicine, without any side-effects.
How to use Safed Musli?
1tbsp( approx. 8 grams) powdered SAFED MUSLI should be taken at morning and 1 at evening along with milk or water. Taking Safed Musli along with milk gives better results as compared when taken along with water, or should be taken as described by the physician.
Note: Do not use Safed Musli powder available in the market as it is generally impure, get raw and powder it at your home.
Precaution : Avoid use of lemon(Neembu) while taking a course of Safed Musli