Safed Musli (Chlorophytum borivilianum)
Other Names: Safed Moosli, Shwet Musli, Dholi Musli, Dhori Musli, Khiruva, Shedheveli , Swetha Musli, Taniravi Thang, Chlorophytum Borivilianum
There are many general tonics available in the market that helps to increase the immune system. Many herbal energy boosters are also available and it becomes very difficult for a person to select the best tonic for boosting up the immune system.
Safed musli is one of the best herbal energy boosters that help to increase the immune system. This is used traditionally for boosting up the immune system and for the treatment of general debility. It is an important health tonic that helps to boosts the general immunity of the body.
- It highly useful for people suffering from Erectile Dysfunction, sexual weakness, low sperm count and low libido
- Curative for Physical weakness and many illnesses Safed Musli is a very good nutritive tonic.
- Helps in enhancing male potency and overcoming signs of fatigue
- Strengthens the general immune system of the body as well as reduce cholesterol level of the body.
- Regarded as an energy booster in asthmatic conditions
- Control and prevent obesity and its side effects.
- Used as a remedy for diabetes and Arthritis
Safed Musli is a safe and effective medicine, without any reported side-effects.
How to use?
Power the raw safed Musli (Also buy in raw form, as powder form is usually adulterated).
Take 1tbsp( approx. 8 grams) powdered SAFED MUSLI should be taken at morning and 1 at evening along with milk or water. Taking Safed Musli along with milk gives better results as compared when taken along with water, or should be taken as described by the physician.
Note: Do not use Safed Musli powder available in the market as it is generally impure, get raw and powder it at your home.
Precaution: Avoid use of lemon(Neembu) while taking a course of Safed Musli