Ashwagandha – Withania somnifera – Indian ginseng
Ashwagandha, also known as Indian Ginseng, has a wide range of health benefits, including its ability to fight against cancer and diabetes, as well as reduce inflammation, arthritis, asthma, hypertension, stress, and rheumatism. Furthermore, it boosts your supply of antioxidants and regulates the immune system. It also has antibacterial and anticonvulsant properties.It is also good for sexual power.
Benefits of Ashwagandha:
- It is very useful for increasing vigor and vitality. Also, it is majorly used for improving sexual wellness such as premature ejaculation, loss of libido, erectile dysfunction, Nightfall, low stamina, etc.
- Improves body immunity and hence helps in preventing diseases.
- It is also used as a natural supplement by body-builder and heavy weight lifter due to its exceptional nutritional value.
- Other than above problems Ashwangha also benefits in curing diabetes.
- It also improves metabolism at it is rich in antioxidants
- Improves overall body wellness as well as relieves in anxiety
- Helps in blood production in the body
- It has Anti-Inflammatory Properties, Antibacterial Properties, Cardio-Protective Properties, Anti-Depressant Properties, Immunomodulatory Properties
How to Use Ashwagandha:
Ashwagandha can be used in any of the way mentioned below:
- Make a tea of Ashwagandha by boiling the powder or crushed roots in water for 10 minutes. Don’t use more than a teaspoon of the powder in one cup of water.
- You could also take its powder, along with a glass of hot milk before going to sleep.
- Ashwagandha can be used along with other herbs such as Safed Musli and Shatavari in powder form. The mixture is very effective as a general supplement as well as curing sexual problems.
Precautions and side-effects:
- Safe to use and have no reported side effects
- It is likely unsafe to use it in pregnancy even when taking for a short term.
Other Names: Aswagandha,ASWAGANDA