Safed Musli (Chlorophytum borivilianum)
There are many general tonics available in the market that helps to increase the immune system. Many herbal energy boosters are also available and it becomes very difficult for a person to select the best tonic for boosting up the immune system. Safed Musli is one of the best herbal energy boosters that help to improve the immune system as well as cure sexual problems. It is also used as a general tonic and diet supplement due to its high nutritional value. This is used traditionally for boosting up the immune system and for the treatment of general debility.
- It highly useful for people suffering from Erectile Dysfunction, sexual weakness, low sperm count and low libido
- Curative for Physical weakness and many illnesses
- Musli is a very good nutritive tonic.
- Helps in enhancing male potency and overcoming signs of fatigue
- Strengthens the general immune system of the body as well as reduce cholesterol level of the body.
- Regarded as an energy booster in asthmatic conditions
- Control and prevent obesity and its side effects.
- Used as a remedy for diabetes and Arthritis
How to use:
- Power the raw safed Musli (Also buy in raw form, as powder form is usually adulterated).
- Take 1tbsp( approx. 8 grams) powdered SAFED MUSLI should be taken at morning and 1 at evening along with milk or water. Taking the powder along with milk gives better results as compared when taken along with water, or should be taken as described by the physician.
Precautions and side-effects:
- Safed Musli is a safe and effective medicine, without any reported side-effects and hence can be used without any worries.
- Do not use the powdered form available in the market as it is generally impure and adulterated, get the raw form and powder it at your home.
- Avoid use of lemon(Neembu) while taking a course of Safed Musli
Other Names: Safed Moosli, Shwet Musli, Dholi Musli, Dhori Musli, Khiruva, Shedheveli, Swetha Musli, Taniravi Thang, Chlorophytum Borivilianum