Exotic Spices Combo Pack
If a single word describes Indian food, it’s spice. Food in India is incredibly flavorful yet healthy because of its use of herbs and spice for flavor.
Here in this combo pack, we have added a few of exotic herbs which you should keep in your kitchen to boost your metabolism and immunity. Let’s know more about each of them.
Elaichi or Cardamom
Used for centuries in traditional Chinese and Tibetan medicines, Elaichi is now one the most common household items. Its antibacterial nature helps to relive numerous problems relating to the heart. Ayurveda too swears by its detoxifying effects on the body.
- It supports cardiovascular system
- Promotes oral health
- Improves digestion and gastrointestinal health
- Flushes out toxins
- Purifies blood
- Boosts the immune system
- Acts as an aphrodisiac
- Supports the growth of healthy gut bacteria
- Consuming it in small amounts balances the three doshas of the body
- Treats infections and ulcers
Dalchini or Cinnamon
Used in traditional Ayurvedic medicines for healing purposes, cinnamon has anti-flammatory abilities which cure ailments and support immunity. Presently is it used in all kinds of dishes to provide a rich flavor and aroma.
- Treats diabetes
- Reduces fine lines and promotes skin health
- Soften rough heels
- Stimulates hair growth
- Reduces Cholesterol
- Promotes weight loss
- Acts as a menstrual aid
- Increases longevity
- Prevents neurodegenerative disorders
- Improves colon health
Rightly known as the ‘Kind of Spices’ kali mirch or black pepper has a role in every Indian and most continental dish prepared all over the world. Rich in magnesium, copper, vitamin K, iron and fiber, it also has the essential oil piperine, which makes it a popular choice for Aromatherapy. In earlier times, kali mirch was a favorite among wealthy people and hence much more expensive than it is today.
- Supports digestion and gut health
- Prevents the growth of cancer causing cells
- Normalizes blood pressure
- Stabilizes blood sugar thereby treating diabetes
- Relieves from cough and cold
- Helps in weight loss
- Fight infections due to its anti-bacterial properties
- Enhances fertility in men
- Balances hormones
- Promotes hair and skin health
Kali mirch or black pepper can be applied to any cuisine. It enhances flavor and helps in spicing up any bland food. Add a pinch or two in your vegetables, meats, eggs, desserts or any other delightful treats.
Sonth or Dry Ginger
Used by mothers of all generations, sonth or dry ginger is a must have in every household. An Indian home just cannot do without it. From the common cold to serious chest pains, sonth can relieve a number of issues on consumption. It is rich in several nutrients and the dietary mineral manganese
- Cures common cold easily
- Lowers body temperature by flushing out toxins from the body during a fever
- Relieves headache, morning sickness, nausea, chest pain, migraines. Hiccups, abdominal pains, acidity, indigestion etc.
- Supports gastrointestinal health
- Lowers blood sugar level
- Prevents the spreading of colorectal cancer cells
- Improves metabolism thereby helping in weight loss
- Decreases pain during osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Promotes the growth of healthy cells in the body
- Cures acne due to its anti-flammatory properties
This herbal ingredient has therapeutic properties which is why it rightful has place at every Indian home. Regular recommended amount of consumption can highly improve all over health and support our cells to fight of all kinds of diseases.
Laung or cloves
This tiny spice is a mammoth in real when it comes to nutrition. Commonly used in preparing delicious meals, it does more than just add superb aroma and flavor. Traditionally used by the Chinese emperors to cure bad breath, cloves now share a space in every kitchen. Eugenol oil is an active component of clove which acts against all kinds of bad bacteria, viruses and fungi.
- Clears acne and blemishes
- Relives stress
- Clear up cough and cures cold
- Improves digestion and cures bloating and gas.
- Decreases tooth ache and supports oral health
- Relieves upper respiratory issues
- Due to being anti-flammatoey, it reduces inflammation or muscles and
- Boosts testosterone levels
- Helps in digestion by supporting gut bacteria
- Stimulates blood circulation
Enhance food flavors and fight diseases at the same time through this miracle ingredient. It also lowers insulin levels and keeps up your immune system.
Jaypatri or Mace
Thousands have fought over this spice in history. Now it is one of the most leading spices exported by India, Sri Lanka and Malaysia. Mace/Jaypatri is basically the covering of the seed called ‘nutmeg’. Widely used in various types of dishes to enhance taste and bring out a rich color in the food, mace is truly a versatile ingredient. It also used for medicinal and therapeutic purposes. It has essential minerals such as copper, potassium, calcium, manganese, iron, zinc and magnesium.
- Supports digestive health and encourages appetite
- Treats muscular an joint pains by acting as a natural sedative
- Treats abdominal pain and inflammation
- The potassium in it controls hearts rate and blood pressure.
- It has important B-complex vitamins, vitamin C, folic acid, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin A and many flavonoid anti-oxidants like beta carotene and cryptoxanthins. This ensures optimum health
- Relieves cough and cold and is used in many cough syrups.
- Promotes oral health
- Resolves kidney issues
- Acts as an aphrodisiac
Having this in your kitchen will definitely bring you the much need home remedy against lots of health conditions.
Jayphal or Nutmeg
A popular spice found locally all over the world. Similar to Jaypatri, Jayphal has factors which promote a healthy functioning body. It is a seed form he nutmeg tree and is used for flavoring dishes.
- Cures insomnia
- Prevents skin diseases and promotes clear skin
- Contains essential compounds to cure digestive issues
- Strengthens gums and promotes oral health
- Relives muscular and joint pain
- Fights urinary infections
- Detoxifies the liver and kidneys
- Supports brain power and boosts immunity
- Cures bad breath
- Treats insulin problems and lowers cholesterol
Nutmeg is a must have in any household. It is also used in medicinal ayurvedic preparations to treat various infections. Use it to flavor dishes and life both!
Saunf or fennel seeds
From food preparation to curing infections consuming it raw, saunf is a common practice in most Indian households. No dish is complete without it. It is also known o relieve ailments relating to the stomach. Rich in antioxidants and powerful phytonutrients, it is still used in most villages as a home remedy for treating infections. It also contains concentrated source of minerals like Copper, Potassium, Calcium, Zinc, Manganese, Vitamin C, Iron, Selenium and Magnesium.
- Regulates blood pressure
- Prevents and reduces water retention.
- Treats bloating, indigestion, chronic constipation
- Helps in reducing asthma symptoms and clears sinuses
- Purifies blood by flushing out bad toxins
- Improves eyesight
- Used in Ayurveda to cool the body and balance doshas
- Useful in removing acne and skin irritation
- Fights cancer cells
- Fights bad breath and supports oral health
All the more reason to keep this in hand is that you can simply use it raw. Also known as zeera in the common tongue, saunf is used in most restaurants at the end of a meal to promote digestion and keep bad breath away.
good pack, spices are really of the highest quality, kudos!
Loved it….. Aroma of the spices are magnificent.
Quantity is quite generous.
Good products and fast service.
Excellent! Very satisfied.