Babul Gond/ Babool gum for Joints
Babul gond is widely used in making ayurvedic medicines as it provides many health benefits. It is a resin extracted from the Babool tree and carries an important role in Ayurveda.
Babul Gond Benefits
- It has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties that help in reducing joint pain.
- Babool gond contains dietary fibers that help you feel full and reduce the calorie intake resulting in weight loss.
- It improves the flow of blood in the scalp and helps in improving hair health.
- Kikar gond contains antioxidant properties that help in improving your skin health.
- It helps in improving the functioning of the liver.
- It improves digestion and helps treat problems such as constipation and Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
How to use Babool gond:
- Take the required amount of babul gond.
- Crush it into powder form.
- Consume it with water.
- You can also consume it in form of gond laddoos.
Also searched for babool gond, Babul product
Botanical Name: Acacia arabica Willd