Badi Harad/Harar – Kabuli Harad – Terminalia Chebula
Common Names – Harad (Hindi) Harithaki (Sanskrit and Bengali), Karkchettu (Telugu), Kadukkaya (Tamil), Harade (Marathi and Gujarati), Big Harad
Botanical Name – Terminalia Chebula
Medicinal Properties –
- Badi Harad is a very effective Medicine used for curing constipation. One tsp of Harad Powder at night with luke water cures and even prevents constipation.
- The paste of Harad is used in case of inflammation and pain.
- Problems related to Spleen can be cured by Harad
- It even improves the eyesight of a person.
- It is also used in cardiac problems and blood disorders
- Can be used in case of mild or chronic disorder
Other names: Yellow Harad.