Rumi Mastangi for H.Pyroli, Ulcers and Oral Health
Rumi Mastagi also known as mastic gum is a resin derived from the mastic tree. It has been used for centuries to improve digestion, liver health, and oral health. Roomi Mastagi contains antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory as well as antimicrobial properties that provide many health benefits.
Rumi Mastagi Benefits:
- May Help in Digestive Issues – It has antioxidants as well as anti-inflammatory compounds that help in providing relief from abdominal discomfort, inflammation, and pain.
- Helps in Treating Ulcers – Mastic gum has antibacterial properties that help fight gut bacteria that can also cause ulcers. It helps in reducing Helicobacter pylori bacteria in the stomach which is a major risk factor for stomach ulcers.
- Improves Oral Health – Mastic gum helps in reducing bacteria that can lead to plaque or gum disease.
- Improves Liver Health – The anti-inflammatory properties help in reducing liver enzymes that are harmful to the liver.
- Ease Symptoms of Allergic Asthma – The anti-inflammatory properties helps in reducing the symptoms of allergic asthma.
- Cholesterol: It may help in lowering cholesterol levels and also blood sugar levels.
- Upon consumption of mastic gum studies have shown that it helps in reducing symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
How to Take Rumi Mastagi:
Consume 1-1.5 grams of Rumi mastagi with lukewarm water after a meal, or as directed by your physician.
Also known as : -Roomi Mastangi, Pistacia Lenticus