Bhringraj for Hair growth and eating
Bhringraj is an Ayurvedic herb. Its name means “Ruler of the Hair”, and is best for curing and preventing hair loss, premature greying of hair, and for strengthening the hair.
Benefits of Bringraj
- Highly beneficial in preventing and curing hair loss.
- Bhringraj oil is used to prevent premature greying of hair.
- Imparts natural color to hair and overall improves hair health.
- Very good for the healthy functioning of the liver.
- Helps in the digestion of undigested food.
- Its Powder also helps to cleanse and rejuvenate both kidneys.
- Helps in maintaining hemostasis (optimum body temp), keeps skin healthy and glowing, and also improves eyesight.
How to use Bhringraj
There are many ways to use Bhringraj. We are listing a few general ways in which it is used.
For Healthy Hairs:
- Mix “Bhringraj Powder” with “Amla Powder” makes a paste and apply to hair.
- Make a paste of Bhringraj powder with water and apply on the hair. Gently massage for 30 minutes and then wash.
As a Health tonic
Bringraj is a very good health tonic. Take 1 Tsp of Bhringraj Powder orally with water in the morning.
For Healthy Function of Liver
Uncommon Names of This Herb: False Daisy, Bhringaraj, Eclipta, Han lian cao, Takasaburou, Verba de tago, Congo Lanna, Babri, Galagara, Gunta-kalagara, Kaikeshi, Karisha-langanni, Karisirang-kanni, Kesharaji, Kesuri, Kesuria, Kesutti, Maka, Mochkand.