Neem Leaf for Eating, Skin and Hair
Neem is a medicinal plant and every part of that tree such as leaves, bark, seeds, roots, and flowers are used for medicinal purposes. It is an amazing ayurvedic medicine that contains antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and other healing properties that help treat many hair and skin problems.
Neem Leaf Medicinal Uses:
- Prevents Dandruff – Plenty of anti-inflammatories, anti-bacterial, and antifungal properties help fight dandruff problems.
- Improves Hair Quality – It will make your hair thicker, stronger, and shinier as it contains natural conditioning properties.
- Acne and Pimples – It has antibacterial properties that help treat acne, skin blemishes and improve skin elasticity.
- Prevents Aging – It has a good amount of antioxidant properties and other essential nutrients that help prevent skin aging and makes your skin look firm and toned.
- Removes Blackheads – It is an excellent exfoliating agent that helps in removing blackheads, dirt, and excess oil from your face.
Neem Leaf Powder as a Hair Mask:
- Take 2 tbsp of neem powder and mix it with 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Then add 2-5 tbsp of water and mix it well to make a paste.
- Apply this paste to your hair and keep it for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
Neem Leaf Face Mask:
- Make powder of those dried neem leaves.
- Take 2 tbsp of that powder then add 2-4 tbsp of yogurt to it and mix it well.
- Apply this mask on your face and leave it for at least 15 minutes.
- Then wash your face with water.\
Botanical Name: Azadirachta indica
Search Terms: Neem powder, Neem leaf powder, Neem leaves powder