Attar Ayurveda Chirata/ BitterStick
Chirata is a medicinal herb that is helpful in problems such as diabetes, fever, constipation, loss of appetite, skin diseases, and many others. It is bitter in taste and contains antioxidants, glycosides, alkaloids, and many other properties which help in many health problems.
- May help in Treating Fever – It may help in treating and managing different types of fever and also manages symptoms of malaria.
- Improves Functioning of the Liver – It has properties that help in cleansing and detoxifying the liver, hence improving liver functioning.
- Improves Digestion – It contains laxatives and other digestive properties which help in treating digestive problems.
- Helps in Manage Diabetes – It has hypoglycaemic properties that help in lowering high blood sugar levels in the body.
- Help Treats Skin Problems – It has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-microbial properties that help in treating skin problems.
How to Use Chirata:
This will help in controlling high blood sugar levels; detoxifying the blood, loss of appetite, and many more problems.
- Take some chirayta sticks and break them into smaller pieces.
- Soak them overnight in a cup of water.
- Now in the morning, you can see that the water is yellowish.
- Then remove those sticks from the water and drink it on an empty stomach.
Chirata Other Names -Bitter Stick, Bitterstick, Chirayta, Chiretta, Chirette, Chirette des Indes, East Indian Balmony, Genciana de la India, Gentiana chirata, Gentiana chirayita, Indian Bolonong, Indian Gentian, Kairata, Kirata, Swertia chirata, Swertia chirayita, Yin Du Zhang Ya Cai.tomach, loss, kaduchirata, Chiraita