Vijaysar – Pterocarpus Marsupium
Vijaysar is a safe and effective way to keep Diabetes (also known as sugar) under control. Furthermore, It is also used to reduce obesity (slimming) as well as reducing joints pain.
Benefits of Vijaysar
- Diabetes: The wood is being used to control diabetes from decades as it has anti-diabetic properties.
- Lowers Cholesterol: The wood lowers the cholesterol level to optimum level and maintains it to optimum level
- Reduce Fat: Along with other effects, it also reduces body fat.
- Joint Pain: Aids in Joint pain.
How to use Vijaysar
- Immerse a section of wood in 100 ml water overnight and in the morning.
- Filtered the same with cloth or sieve (chalni) and give the water extract to the diabetic patient.
- In morning, again immerse a new section of Vijyasar in 100 ml water and in evening, filter the same and give the water extract to the diabetic patient.
- With regular use of Vijaysar, you will notice controlled sugar level making you feel more energetic and healthy.
- Use the same procedure in case of obesity and joints pain.
Side Effects of Vijaysar
Vijaysar has no reported side effects and is healthy to use.
- Hindi name- Vijayasara
- English name- Indian Kino tree, Malabar Kino tree
- Tamil name – Vegai, Venga katal
- Telugu name- Vegisa, Peddagi
- Malayalam name- Venga
- Kannada name- Banga, Bange mara
- Bengali name – Peetashal, Piyasal
- Marathi name – Vivala, Bibala
- Gujarati name – Biyo
- Oriya name – Piashala
- Urdu name – Bijasar
Other Ayurvdic Diabetes Medicines– CLICK HERE