Mulethi Powder/Raw for Skin, Hair, and Consumption
Licorice is an ancient natural herb known for its medicinal properties such as antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, vitamins, potassium, and other bioactive constituents. Mostly used for medicinal purposes that help in respiratory problems, skin problems, digestive problems, obesity, and many more.
- Boosts Immunity – Daily consumption of mulethi will help in boosting your immunity and fight against many diseases and illnesses.
- Controls Cholesterol – It prevents the deposition of plaque into the blood vessels and helps in controlling cholesterol levels.
- Treats Cough and Cold – It has expectorant properties that help in treating problems such as bronchitis, cough, and asthma.
- Helps Treating Respiratory Problems – It has powerful anti-inflammatory, anti-asthmatic, anti-biotic properties which help in treating problems such as asthma, cough, cold, flu, and many more.
- Improves Digestive System Health – High amount of fiber helps in treating problems such as constipation and other issues. It also has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help in maintaining the health of the digestive system.
- Helps in Weight Loss – Good amount of fiber helps in preventing overeating, hence maintaining a proper weight. It also has a good amount of flavonoids which helps in shedding excess weight faster.
- Help in Treating Skin Problems – It has a good amount of antioxidants and nutrients which help in treating skin problems such as acne, pimples, rashes, eczema, etc.
How to Take Mulethi Powder:
- Take ¼ – ½ tbsp of mulethi powder with water twice a day before every meal.
How to Use Mulethi in Raw Form:
- Keep a small stick of mulethi in your mouth and chew it and you’ll notice juice releasing from those roots.
- That juice will help in treating cough problems and also in soothing sore throat.
Tags: Mulathi, Mulethi, Mulaithi, Madhuyashtika