Kulthi Dal, Kulthi Daal
Horse gram / Kulthi dal is beneficial in cough breathing problem due to phlegms, flatulation, hiccups, stones, and fever. It also eliminates germs and worms and causes impurities of bile and blood. It also causes inflammation and checks sweating.
- Kulthi dal breaks stone(pathri) and passes it through your urine painlessly.
- It makes bones stronger.
- Unwanted calories/fat will expel off quickly.
- Solves constipation problem, as it is rich in fiber.
- Eliminates heart problem in early stages.
How to use:
You can prepare Kulthi dal just like any other ordinary dal (pulses).
Names in Different languages:
Botanical name: Macrotyloma uniflorum;Dolichos biflorus Linn;Vigna unquiculata (L.);Vigna unguiculata (L.) Walp. ssp. unguiculata
- Gujarati:Kalathi, Kulit
- Malayalam:Muthiva, Muthera
- Marathi:Kulith, Kulthi
- Trade name:Horse gram