Kutki – The Powerful Liver Healing Agent
Uses of Kutki:
- It is mainly used in controlling diabetic level naturally.
- It is mild laxative in nature and assists in proper bowel movements.
- It is very effective as a liver healing agent.
- Also used in removing excess heat from the body.
- A natural blood cleanser
- Helps in the expulsion of toxins from the body in the form of urine.
- Also supports a healthy immune system.
Suggested Use: Take 1/2 tsp of Kutki powder along with warm water, once or twice a day or as directed by the physician.
Tags: Diabetes, liver, Blood sugar, immune, body heat
Common Names – Picrorrhiza (English) , Katuka (Hindi) , Katuki, Katki ( Bengali), Kadugurohini, Katukarogini ( Tamil), Kadu (Gujarati), Katuka Rohini (Telugu) , Kharabake (Arab and Farsi), Kadugurohini (Malayalam) , Kaundd, Kaud (Punjabi), Bala Kadu, Kali Katuki (Marathi), Pichrohiza Kurroa