Kutki – The Powerful Liver Healing Agent
Kutki is an amazing ayurvedic herb that is mostly used in Powder. Its powder is helpful in regulating Diabetes, Cholesterol, Liver problems and detoxification.
Benefits of Kutki:
- It is mainly used in controlling diabetic levels naturally.
- It is a mild laxative in nature and assists in proper bowel movements.
- It is very effective as a liver healing agent.
- Also used in removing excess heat from the body.
- A natural blood cleanser
- Helps in the expulsion of toxins from the body in the form of urine.
- Also supports a healthy immune system.
How to use Kutki:
Take 1/2 tsp of Kutki powder along with warm water, once or twice a day or as directed by the physician.
Common Names – Picrorrhiza (English) , Katuka (Hindi) , Katuki, Katki ( Bengali), Kadugurohini, Katukarogini ( Tamil), Kadu (Gujarati), Katuka Rohini (Telugu) , Kharabake (Arab and Farsi), Kadugurohini (Malayalam) , Kaundd, Kaud (Punjabi), Bala Kadu, Kali Katuki (Marathi), Pichrohiza Kurroa
Tags: Diabetes, liver, Blood sugar, immune, body heat