Methi, Ajwain, Kali Jeeri / Kalijiri Combo Pack
Methi, Ajwain, Kali Jeeri Combo Pack is a well-known formulation for weight loss, controlling diabetes, curing joint pain. It also aids in improving digestive health.
Note: Kali jeeri is generally confused with Kala Jeera and/or Kalonji seeds. Kali Jeeri is different from Kala Jeera (Black cumin) or Shah Jeera or Kalonji.
Kali Jeeri seeds also known as Kadvi Jiri, Bitter Cumin, Kalijiri, or Centratherum Anthelminticum maintain your blood sugar levels thereby, preventing high blood sugar levels. Kali jeeri can help increase insulin secretion henceforth, lowering blood sugar levels. It is beneficial for individuals suffering from postprandial hyperglycemia (rise in blood glucose level after a meal).
Kali Jeeri also eliminates toxins from the blood thus, helping as a blood purifier. Hence, it can be used for treating skin problems such as itching and skin irritation. Due to its bitter taste, individuals who are sensitive to bitter taste should consult their doctor before using it.
Methi, Ajwain, Kali Jeeri Benefits:
This mixture may be helpful in:
- Controlling Cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- Aiding Weight loss
- Improving bowel movement
- Reducing Joint pain
- Improving Immunity
How to prepare the powder:
- Collect all the three ingredients i.e. Bitter Cumin Seeds (Kali Jeeri) 50 Grams + Bishop’s Weed (Ajwain) 100 Grams + Fenugreek Seeds (Methi Dana) 250 Grams separately.
- Roast each one of them separately.
- Then, powder all three ingredients and mix them together.
- Store the powder in an air-tight jar.
- Take 1 teaspoonful of powder with warm water before retiring at night.
It is generally recommended to continue the consumption of this mixture for 40 days thereafter, give it a 10-day break (if required) for continuing it further.
- Pregnant women should avoid consuming this powder.
- Individuals suffering from any disease are advised to consult their doctor before consuming it.
If you are looking for only Kali Jeeri, CLICK HERE