These days all shampoos contain harmful chemicals which can make your hair dry and even damages them . So today we have bought you with the recipe of Ayurvedic Reetha Amla Shikakai shampoo which you can make at home by yourself and use it. Its results are amazing and it’s all natural .
Benefits of Amla – Reetha – Shikakai shampoo –
- First of all its natural and free from all harmful chemicals
- Helps in removing dandruff.
- Strengthens hairs
- Natural conditioner and cleaner
- Also benefits in hair loss
- Hair will become more shiny and healthy in appearance
- Amla – 100 grams
- Shikakai – 100 grams
- Reetha – 100 Grams
- Take equal quantity of dried amla, reetha and shikakai. Grind them (make sure you remove seeds.) This powder is used to prepare the shampoo.
- Now add this powder ( a handful for waist length hair ) to 2-3 glasses of water and keep this mixture overnight.
- In the morning boil this mixture until the quantity reduces to half. Let it cool.
- Now strain the mixture using a thin cloth. Wash your hair with this drained water. Make sure that it doesn’t get into your eyes.
How this shampoo works ?
Amla – A fruit that is best known for its high vitamin C levels, the Indian gooseberry, is great for hair, adding luster, softness and doing away with the dryness of the scalp. It is also a rich source of essential fatty acids that serve to keep the hair follicles strong and nourish the hair from the roots.
Skikakai – Shikakai has a low pH level and hence is a natural cleanser for your scalp, cleansing it gently and with its natural elements is believed to promote hair growth and also reduces hair fall.
Reetha – Washing with Reetha provides shining and silky hair
Precautions – Use Amla, Reetha and Shikakai after removing their seeds
Buy Amla , Reetha and Shikakai