Safed Musli is a rare herb used mainly in treatment for male potency in Ayurveda & Unani. It is a herb with lanceolate leaves found in tropical wet forests in peninsular India.
Safed Musli Benefits:-
Shwet Musli has many benefits and used in Ayurvedic practice and is commonly used in male sexual problems such as premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, low sperm count, wet dreams or nightfall, etc. It also helps to overcome the sign of fatigue and is useful in the treatment of diabetes and arthritis.
How Safed musli work?
Shwet musli mainly works on Vata dosha and pitta dosha. It pacifies aggression of Vata and pitta, however, it increases Kapha dosha so it should not be used in people with Kapha aggravation and imbalance, therefore, musli powder is most suitable for individuals with Vata and pitta dominant symptoms.
Benefits of Safed Musli:-
1. Premature Ejaculation:- It’s a common male problem which is faced by every man in his lifetime in this men ejaculates quicker which to leads to disappointment and this musli can be used to cure this problem.
2. Erectile Dysfunctions:- Erectile dysfunction is an inability to sustain an erection to have sexual intercourse and this musli is commonly used for treating this male problem, it provides strength to penile tissue which helps to keep erection harder and longer.
3. Low Sprem count:- It’s a general problem these days of low sperm count or infertility. Low sperm count means less density of sperms in your semen which leads to infertility and this herb can use for increasing sperm count.
4. Night Falls:- Wet Dreams or Nightfall also known as Sapna/Swapan dosha in Hindi and it’s also a male problem in which men ejaculate semen during sleep.
5. Diabetes:- Safed musli has potent antioxidant and ant diabetic effects which can help to check in the blood sugar level.
6. Body Building:- These days musli also use for bodybuilding as it provides strength and physical endurance.
7. Increase Testosterone levels:- According to some studies safed musli can be used for elevating testosterone levels with modification in lifestyle.
8. Arthritis & joint pain:- Safed Musli has anti-inflammatory properties which reduces inflammation that occurs in joints. In Ayurveda, joints are a place of Sheshamaka Kapha. Safed musli mainly more effective in osteoarthritis
How to use Safed musli:-
- Take 1 Tbsp. (approx. 8 grams) safed musli powder in the morning and 1 in the evening along with milk or water. Having the powder with milk gives more result than powder with water.
- You can also add ashwagandha powder and Shatavari powder to this mixture.
- It is not specific but it best to take after 2 hours of the meal.
Side effects of Safed Musli:-
There are no notable side effects recorded yet it is well tolerated with most people and can be used regularly.
- Avoid/Minimize usage of lemon while having it as course.
- Pregnant women must take under Ayurveda doctor supervision.
The tuberous Roots of musli herbs contains this nutrient and phytochemicals.
There are around 25 types of vitamins, alkaloids, and minerals like calcium, magnesium, and potassium. It also contains resins, polysaccharides, phenol, and mucilage content. This simple sugar also finds in musli roots like glucose, sucrose, fructose, galactose, mannose, and xylose.
Safed Musli has the following medicinal properties:
FAQ about Safed Musli
Can High blood pressure patient use Safed musli?
Safed musli is safe for blood pressure patient as till now no issue is reported so yeah blood pressure patient can use safed musli.
Give gap between safed musli and any other medicine to avoid any type of interaction with safed musli.
Which is more preferable Safed musli powder or extracted capsule?
According to us, you must prefer in powder form as this form has not gone under any process and it more natural so it will contain more nutrients than the extracted form capsules. In capsule, you will get only main alkaloids wherein powder form you will get extra nutrient which will be beneficial for your body.
Is Safed musli beneficial for bodybuilding?
Yeah, These days safed musli is used for bodybuilding as it provides strength and physical endurance which will help to improve your quality workout.