Arjun Chaal (Terminalia arjuna) is a medicinal herb which can easily found in India. It is also called by different names like thella maddi in Telugu,kumbuk in Sinhala, and marudha maram in Tamil. According to Ayurveda is its very effective medicine for Heart, it has the capability to even reduce heart failure. Powder of its bark (Chal) is found effective in Heart Diseases, Cholesterol, High Blood pressure, hemorrhages and many other diseases. The bark of Arjun is reddish brown in color.
Benefits of Arjun Chaal?
Arjun Chaal is a god of herbs as it helps in balancing all three “humors”: Kapha, Pitta, and Vata. There are innumerous benefits of Arjun chal which cannot be counted but to name a few, it is majorly used in decreasing and maintaining your cholesterol level and caring for your heart safe.
- It is a cardiac tonic.
- It is also used in asthma, bile duct disorders, scorpion stings, and poisonings.
- It strengthens the heart, useful in angina and high blood pressure.
- It is also an excellent antioxidant
- It is also used as “a water pill,” and for ear aches, dysentery, sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), diseases of the urinary tract, and to increase sexual desire.
How to use Arjun Chaal?
Arjun Chaal sheer pak (milk decoction)
Arjun Chaal sheer pak (milk decoction) is the most popular method of using Arjun Chaal. This drink is very good for the heart and prevents from many heart diseases. Anyone can take this drink from children to old age.
How to make sheer pak of Arjun Chaal?
- First, mix one cup of milk with one cup of water.
- Add half spoon of Arjun Chaal powder to it.
- Allow this mixture to boil till half of mixture remains.
- Then drink this mixture warm like tea on an empty stomach.
Are there any side effects from Arjun Chaal (Terminalia arjuna)?
Arjun Chaal (Terminalia arjuna) is SAFE to use, as there are no reported side effects.
Pregnancy: Arjun Chaal use is not recommended during pregnancy.
Breastfeeding: There is not enough reliable information about the safety of Terminalia if you are breastfeeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
Surgery: Terminalia might decrease blood sugar levels and interfere with blood sugar control during surgery. Stop taking Terminalia at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery.
Buy Arjuna at attarayurveda
Disclaimer: The health-related information on this site is meant for basic informational purposes only.