Hingwastak powder is an ayurvedic preparation general gastric disorders. As the name suggest it contains eight ingredients.
Benefits of Hingvastak Powder
- Improves digestion power
- Khatti Dakar
- Intestinal gas
- Anorexia etc.
- Sauth (Dry ginger) – 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper – 1 teaspoon
- Long pepper (pippali) – 1 teaspoon
- Ajwain (carom seeds) – 1 teaspoon
- Sendha Namak – 1 teaspoon
- safed jeera (cumin seeds) – 1 teaspoon
- Kala Namak (Rock salt) – 1 teaspoon
- Hing (Pure asafetida) – 1 teaspoon
- Grind all above ingredients and mix them well.
- Store this powder in an air tight container.
How to Use:
Hingvashtak churna (powder) is mixed with a little ghee (clarified butter) and taken with the first bolus of food, two times a day.
Since it contains salt, people with high BP, and kidney related diseases should take care.