Do you want to get rid of that ugly tiny red spot on your face? We have some quick and effective homemade remedies that have great results on your pimples.
What is a Pimple?
A pimple is a little pustule or papule. Pimples are little skin injuries or aggravations of the skin – they are sebaceous organs which are contaminated with microbes, swell up, and afterward top off with discharge. Pimples are commonly known as zits or spots.
5 Natural Remedies to get rid of Pimples Overnight
Ice due to cooling property can be used to quickly reduce the redness, swelling, and inflammation of pimples. It helps in improving blood circulation to the affected area, and in tightening the skin pores and removing dirt and oil accumulated on the skin.
- Take some ice in a cloth.
- Apply it on affected area for 10 -15 sec
- Repeat this process 4-5 times
Note: Apply the ice as many times as you want throughout the day and the pimple ought to run away in simply a day or two!
Lemon is also very good on pimples due to the presence of vitamin C. Always make sure to use fresh lemon juice over bottled lemon juice, as it contains preservatives.
- Dip a clean cotton swab in fresh lemon juice and apply it over affected area before going to bed
- Mix lemon juice with rose water and apply on affected area 30 minutes and later wash your face. Try it at least for 2-3 weeks for better results.
Toothpaste that we use daily is also very useful in treating pimples. It is very effective when used following the ice remedy. You must use white toothpaste, and avoid using gel toothpaste.
- Apply some white toothpaste over the affected skin area before going to bed.
- Wash your face in morning and see amazing results
Steam has a wonderful effect on skin as it will open our skin pores which allow your skin to breathe. It also helps to get rid of dirt particles, oil etc which cause infection and inflammation.
- Take a container of hot water and cover your face over it using towel
- Allow steam on your face for 10-15 minutes
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water
- After drying, apply an oil-free moisturizer.
5. Aloe vera
Aloe vera has a high amount of vitamin A, C, and E which are antioxidants which help in making you look younger and also have great results on pimples.
- Apply the Aloe Vera Gel to the affected area for 15 minutes.
- Wash your face with warm water and apply some Cream
A few herbs for blood purification
Ayurvedic and Unani
Ayurvedic and Unani