Not only should extra virgin olive oil be a staple in your pantry, but also in your bathroom cabinet. That’s Right, I’m telling you to add it to your daily beauty routine. And here’s why…
- Skin Cleanser- You can use olive oil as a natural cleanser to purify your skin. It can also be used to combat extremely dry skin problems, by massaging those areas with warm olive oil.
- For Thick, Long And Shiny Smooth Hair – Olive oil have nutritive benefits that include nourishing the scalp with vital nutrients including antioxidants that stimulate hair growth. Nourish your scalp with hot oil massage.
- Sunscreen – Olive oil is a great sunscreen as well as it soothes the sunburn.
- Nourishing Eye cream And Slow Wrinkles -You can use olive oil as a natural Eye cream as it promotes triple S: Soft, Smooth, Supple Skin. You can lightly put a drop of olive oil under and around each eye to lock moisture and prevent wrinkles.
- Get Rid Of Those Ugly Looking Stretch Marks- Olive oil is rich in Vitamin E, that is also known for it’s ‘skin protection’ property. Rub a little olive oil on your stretch marks and leave it. Do regularly to see results.
- Say Goodbye To Expensive And Fancy Makeup Remover – Just pick up a bottle of olive oil and wipe off all the makeup residual and dirt from your face. It will clear up your pores, plus it does not sting the eyes. It is a very light makeup remover. ** Bonus- The olive oil will hydrate your lashes and under eye skin as well! 🙂
- For Shiny Cuticles – It strengthens your nails, preventing breakage. Soften Cracked Feet – Massage olive oil onto your cracked heels. Put on some socks and go to bed and repeat this at night and soon you will experience baby soft feet.
- Natural Shaving Cream -Most shaving creams and foams contain ingredients like alcohol and witch hazel that can irritate sensitive skin. Olive oil is 100% safe and natural for all skin types. It prevents razor bumps, burns, and cuts as it is thick and has emollient properties. After shaving, the olive oil that remains on your skin will act as an aftershave!