Obesity is a medical condition in which excess body fat has accumulated to the extent that it may have a negative effect on health. Obesity is a lifestyle disorder which may lead to several other diseases. Today we will share ayurvedic medicine with you which will help you to easily loose weight.
Symptoms – Increased fat
Causes of obesity
- Excessive food
- Lack of exercise
Kali Jeeri, Methi and Ajwain
In this combination, we will take
- Kali jeeri – 50 Grams
- Ajwain – 100 grams
- Methi – 250 grams
How to prepare this formulation:
- Roast each one of ingredients separately.
- Powder all the three ingredients and mix them together.
- Store the powder in an air-tight jar.
How to use:
Take 1 teaspoonful powder with warm water before retiring at night.
Methi, Ajwain, Kali Jeeri Combo Pack is likely unsafe to use in pregnancy even when take for short term, appropriately and orally. As for lactating females, they should avoid its use because there is insufficient reliable information to rate the safety of its use for females breastfeeding their children.
Sabja Seeds ( Indian Chia Seeds)
Sabja Seed is very effective in losing weight. As they absorb water up to 30 times more than their weight and have a lot of dietary fibers, they suppress your hunger and keep your stomach clean. Sabja seeds are known to be rich in alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), which comes from high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids present in the seeds. These acids help in boosting the fat burning metabolism in the body.
How to use Sabja Seeds for weight loss:
- Mix 1-2 teaspoon of Sabja seeds in 200 ml of water.
- Leave it for 2-3 hours.
- Add syrup/sugar according to your taste.
Green tea is less processed and has a higher concentration of polyphenols, also called catechins, then any other types of tea.These catechins in green tea help are reducing weight by boosting your metabolism and stops the accumulation of fat in your body.Green tea also contains a generous amount of caffeine that stimulates weight loss.
How to use green tea?
- Don’t add green tea to boiling water. It’s not good for Catechins, the healthy chemicals in the tea. Simply boil the water, remove it from the burner, and thereafter put green tea leaves in it for 2- 3 minutes. It’s best steeped at a temperature of 160 degrees Fahrenheit (74 to 85 degrees Celsius) before you pour it over the tea.
- Add lemon. Vitamin C makes the Catechins easier to absorb.
- You can add some honey for taste if you hate its taste, but it’s recommended not to add any sweetener.
- Don’t add milk in green tea. The lactose in the milk may damage some of the antioxidants in the green tea. You only need to drink 2-3 cups of green tea daily to start to weigh loss